Name 2 jobs you'd not like to do and why?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• oh 2...um, the person standing holding the caution sign while all the construction work is going on in the summer time. i wouldnt last 10 minutes standing in that heat!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• nurse; i don't want to deal with other people's poop, pee, blood, vomit, smells, and families of patients with bad attitudes.

trash collector/ driving a trash truck....need i say more ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• CPS worker - too hard to take kids away...even if they need to be taken away. Most kids love their parents no matter how bad they are and it's devastating to take kids away.

Truck driver - boring, don't want to be away from my family, lonely, dangerous, monotonous
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Any form of celebrity, there just isn't enough money in the world to destroy your private life.

Politician--I'm not a good liar.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't want to be the person that doesn't do autopsy's. I couldn't stand looking at what they do everyday. Yuck!

I wouldn't want to be a mortician either. I couldn't deal with looking at corpses all day either.

amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It's the nurses Aides who have to deal with the dirty business of nursing and that is not something i would want to do but could deal with it if i had too.

The worst jobs for me would be a meat packing plant or work for the city water in the sanitation area or work in an abortion clinic
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:54 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• An orderly at a mental institution- it is so heartbreaking to see the people that really believe their 'visions' or delusions or whatever you want to call it.
    I also couldn't work in a nursing home, same reason, plus the ones that their family won't come see them... too sad. I'd be depressed every day.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Customer service rep -- worst job in the world I've ever had. And anything medical.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Daycare provider, because I can't handle a bunch of little kids at once.
    Anything in a vet office or shelter because I'm just not an animal person.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• probably a telemarketer..(i would hate being cussed out all the time)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011