Cant stay awake

i am always overly tired...ive slept nearly the whole weekend...I cant seem to keep my eyes open nor do I have the desire too. I need help, any idea waht could be casueing this

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 10:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• I think you need to reschedule the sleep pattern. For me, I'm not the one who gets tired easily but ya I've a difficuly in changing my sleep pattern. For me night means sleep & day means work. Though now working for nightshifts hope myself to adjust soon..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• you should have your Dr run some bloodwork. It could be a lot of things. I felt that way, and im 22. They found out my thryoid was out of wack and now im on meds for it. After a few months I feel soo much better. It was so bad before I couldnt even remember driving home from work, come 4pm i was completely exhausted.
    blue7eyed3girl

Answer by blue7eyed3girl at 10:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• talk to your doctor you may have a chemical imbalance or something of that sort. Like I said talk to your doctor about this and see what they may suggest
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2011