Have you ever been attracted to a friend or relative of your husband?

How did you get over it? Were you uncomfortable? Did he seem atrracted to you? Did you tell your hubby?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• No way..not that there is anything wrong with them, it's just not me to be attracted to other people.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• you are human, this is normal, but you're married. just don't act on it or feed the thought.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• LOL nooooooooooo not me! someone else seems a little clingy and I was wondering.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Definitely not attracted sexually or even emotionally, but his family does have attractive men in it!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i agree its normal just dont acr. my x has a very horride family ( and im not just saying that ) but the only good and normal one was his brother. he was kind funny sweet and good looking thoughtful. i admit i had a small crush and he knew it and so did my x. he has also stated if i wasent with his brother he would like to take me out. we ended up being great friends still are even after x and i broke it off. hes still good to talk to and helps me when i need someone to talk to my dd when he dad isent around. hes a great uncle. and me and x are really good friends still..8 yrs later. its normal to have feelings but to never act on them. it can hurt u ur s.o and family. dont be uncomfortable be ur self.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have thought my husband has had friends who were attractive.  That's where it ends though.  I don't think there is anything wrong with that.  My husband and I talk about it together, like "oh so and so is so accomplished and good looking", blah blah blah.  We both do it.  If I found myself actually AROUSED by a friend of his I would immediately tell him.  My hub could deal with that, he wouldn't be so nice if I cheated.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My husband has attractive friends, and it is not wrong to notice the scenery. But nothing where it would be uncomfortable for anyone.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Who, the Nerd Herd? Hell to the no.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes, I got over it quick, very uncomfortable, he was attracted too, and no hubby had no clue.

Answer by older at 11:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2011