Sexy adult content

I tried to look sexy. So I look in my closet I notice that I don't have sexy clothes to wear for my husbaned. So I wear shirt than I open the chest place and I stick it with pins so when he come the first place he look is my chest. Do u think he will sleep today also with out touching me like the other nigths. Or he will come to me?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to get your butt so a sex store they have many many items to choose from grab a wig catch him off guard with something diffrent he will be turned on!!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• He came and his eyes was there, but will see at nigth is he going to sleep and leaving me. And about my butt. Acuttly I am fat. And I have no idea what I do with my butt to look sexy.
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The best way to look sexy for your man is to feel sexy. And yes I know how hard that is. I am bigger and had 3 kids in just under 3years. But hubby says that I look my sexiest to him when I feel it. So do your hair and make-up. Put on something that makes you feel good about you.
    shineyllamatues

Answer by shineyllamatues at 11:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have 3 kides to under 8. Yes he make me feel sixy sometime and he will sleep like a baby, and than he will cuffer all nigth that he want to get up and have sex with me but he is like ,he can't get up in the middle of the nigth. So today I put maked up and I fixed my hair
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• try to get him in bed b4 he goes to sleep or get a babysitter and make hime work for his sleep, sex shops are awsome they sound bad but every guy needs sex..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 12:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am quite thin but thats neither here nor there. The first thing you need to do is play the part. Believe you are sexy and he will also. Size has nothing to do with sexy. I have 4 children and sometimes have to snap myself in the mood. I do different things Order things from VS body spray and sexy wear of your choice. What I love the most and so do him. Put on a guys short with a tie, purchase a choker that extends down low so when he hit the room all eyes is on you. The heels is important, you do not have to to walk in them just let his imagination run wild. Now go and have fun with it.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 6:21 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• If he can't get the message, do like I do sometimes and just take it, I'm sure he'll enjoy that!
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2011