For those who believe in reincarnation...

Do you know what happened to you in your past life?
Do you ever have dreams or visions about your past life?
Do you ever get feelings of familiarity in certain places or seeing certain things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in reincarnation but I've never had visions or dreams of past lives. I do get lots of dejavu though.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yes x 3

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I get feeling about European History. I feel a connection to the Marie Antoinette times. And then one day BFF and I decided to have some fun and went to a phychic about it and she told me that I am from those times and I was a woman that held a high position in society and my current BFF was my lady in waiting (which is like A #1 maid and advisor). It was crazy about what she was talking about, because I never told her how I felt.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I know of some of my past lives through past life regression. I was a Celtic warrior in one and I know I died in battle.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have had 2 (so far) attractions/ dreams of past lives...
    I have seen myself as living in the Med-evil times
    and the other of living among the Sioux Nation (Native American) somewhere
    in the time frame of 1700-1800's
    I am hoping that there are more to come to me... but these have explained why I
    collect Native American items/Sioux and of the Med-evil times...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• How do you go about getting past life regression? Because I've always wanted to know what I was in a past life. I know I have always been interested in the Hispanic and Mexican culutre, but I don't know for sure if I lived in a Mexican culture from a long time ago...hard to tell. Not really sure if my statement just made sense or not...
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I believe in reincarnation and with the teachings of Vedic Hinduism we do not remember what our past lives were, our sould remembers, but the mind that accomapies this body is not able to recall, I have had familiar feelings in certian places and have felt very strongly that I knew someone before that I had never met. I tend to not believe people that say they were famous or exalted in their last life... I mean seriously, were there no regular people in the past? I never hear any one say they were a scrubwoman in NYC in the '20's
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• During the regression I felt the weight of the broadsword. I saw the moment right before I died and I know I was glad to have gone down fighting.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Do you know what happened to you in your past life? I know of a couple of my deaths and a few of the details leading up to them.  I can remember snippets of my activities and often see images of where I lived.

Do you ever have dreams or visions about your past life?  Yes, dreams seem to be a common way for cell memories to come through from past lives.

Do you ever get feelings of familiarity in certain places or seeing certain things?  A familiarity and a particular fondness.  I have seen places in movies or in picture books that attract me very strongly.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Civil War soldier is one life I was told about.
    I dont have dreams of anything per se but some things feel familiar or call to me even tho Id have never gone there to begin with.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2011