CONFUSED!!

I'M 2DAYS LATE,TODAY HAD SOME BROWN VAGINAL DISCHARGE.I DONT UNDERSTAND,THIS NEVER HAPPEN TO ME.I'M NOT BLEEDING LIKE I'M SUPPOSE TO WHEN I GET MY PERIOD.I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS,NAUSEATED,SORE BREAST,SENSITIVE NIPPLES,TIRED.COULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT?WHEN CAN I TAKE TEST?HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE AND TURNED OUT TO BE PREGNANT?HELP PLEASE!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WE CANT HELP YOU TAKE A TEST
    Anonymous

• Seriously... Just wait until you miss a period and take a test!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You could be...but those are all common period symptoms as well. If you're late, take a test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Brownish discharge is just "old blood" that wasnt previously discharged in another menstrual cycle. I used to get that often and thats what the doctors said. Give it a little while......sometims I would bleed really light but brownish for the entire length of my period and then be done until my next cycle.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008