i think im pregnant and im only 15 plz help!

ok so me an my boyfriend didnt have sex but he didnt cum on my vagina accidently or w.e. but we werent really paying attention at the time we were jus like w.e. so im still a virgin and everything his penis never entered me but i was supposed to get my period on the 4th and i still havent gotten it last month i rememberd that i got it on the 7th i was late for sum reason but its the 8th now and i still havent gotten it im starting to get really worried as each day passes by so what do you guys think? do you guys think im pregnant? and also what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm kind of confused. I get that you didn't have sex, but do you mean to say that his sperm got in your vagina?

Try and relax as much as you can. Odds are you probably aren't pregnant, although there is always a chance. Wait it out for another week. If your period still hasn't shown up then you should take a pregnancy test to see. Stress can delay your period.

Are you always very regular?
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• well his cum was on my vagina and i think he fingered me after that i dont rlly remeber but yea i usually am regular but idk all my friends are like oh its so easy to get pregnant you probably are and everything so idk i hear ppl that actually do have sex saying they try over nd over again 2 get pregnant
    Anonymous

• it has to go all the way in honey i think you will be ok my peirod does that weird stuff to.
    hotmomma768

Answer by hotmomma768 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• and yea i do think his sperm got into my vagina
    Anonymous

• You are probably so stressed about it that your body is reacting to it. My periods were NEVER regular until after I had my daughter. Relax, don't think about it. Your still REALLy young and your body is still adjusting to the whole period thing anyway. If it would put your mind at ease...got buy a cheap pregnancy test. They work just as well...and if it says false then your safe! If your period still doesn't show up you may want to see your doctor to investigate other reasons. DOn't worry HOn, I went throught the same thing. Good luck.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• actually, the penis does NOT have to enter the vagina. Sperm on,in or around the labia puts you at risk. Is the chance smal..sure. It can happen though.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• There's a small chance you could be. If not, I hope you learn something and either keep your clothes on or get in a habit of using protection. You are not ready for pregnancy at your age.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• you should go to a clinic and check cause even if you were fooling around if he left semen anywhere on you it possibly could have swam "upstream" You really have no buisness not using protection if you aren't ready for a child! [no matter what you are actually doing]
    Anonymous

• buy the walmart brand or another preg test to know i bought the walmart brand n it work the dollar tree ones dont work unless you are a lil further along n have a strong whatevger it is in your urine
    jennymartin

Answer by jennymartin at 12:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• ok so far i still didnt get it im gunna wait till my bf gets bak from college tomorrow nd tlk 2 him about this nd then im gunna get tht pregnancy test tht comes on t.v. the 1 tht tells you 5 days after your missed period i need to get a really good one beacase what if it tells me im not pregnant wen iam tht would make thinks worse down the road
    Anonymous