My niece has a husband and he admitted to her that he tries on her clothes when she's not home. Do you think he is gay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No....it just sounds like he likes her clothes.
    Anonymous

• no just curise-sp he might think there comfy
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• no, i wear my hubby's clothes. does that make me gay?
    Anonymous

• Umm... It depends what clothes... It's different when a guy wears girls clothes. I wear my hubby's clothes but come on. Can you really see your man walking arounf in your pink thong? It just depends, I think it's weird though
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Only he can know that. But he might have a fetish with women's things. I think it is weird but it might just be a faze. She is the best one to find out or to answer that question. If he is gay he shouldnt have any children with her. I have a relative that got married to a gay man( at the time she didnt know) and they had three children, and then he told her he knew he was gay for a long time.

bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 10:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Well, why not? Tell her to buy clothes that all less appealing to her guy! LOL!
    Anonymous

• maybe he could be bi?
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Damn man... some ppl are so closed minded this is so 2008. Gay? Bi? what da hell does it matter? men who are 100% straight sometimes have pleasure derive from wearing womens clothes... like a fetish or a fantasy hell he may actually look good in them. I admit I would def. think twice if I caught my SO in my clothes. But as long as it was I that caught him and that it was me catching him in my clothes rather than in bed with another man... then I would def. be concerned
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 11:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have a friend who is a cross dressing male. He's 100% straight. The question really should be is SHE comfortable with where this might lead (him going out in public, possibly with her, in women's clothing)?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I can see my husband in my pink thong ashjoe. Who cares, it's clothes. Once upon a time women couldn't wear PANTS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2008