My 3 day old son is back in the hospital. HELP!

He was really sick and choking up his food. And at one point he stopped breathing! We rushed him to the hospital. And the doctor is telling me that he is very serious. Please give me high hopes!

mannyperry

Asked by mannyperry at 11:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ~*Hugs*~... hang tight, keep counting the blessings in your life, and try and let the negative things/thinking pass by...

Tell ya what I tell my kids! ~*BREATH*~... in through the nose, out through the moth... in with the good, out with the bad... repeat until calm... or dizzy!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• will pray for your little one! ((hugs))
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 12:16 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm so sorry, just remember these little guys are fighters, your baby is in good hands. I'll say a prayer for you tonight, *hugs*
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• That is all the doctor told you? Nothing else? No details? You have no idea what is wrong, except that it is serious? Here are some high hopes. I hope also that you find out more info.
    Anonymous

• You need answers. I would get another doctor if I were you. Why in the world did they send the child home if he was still havingproblems? I would start asking questions, you deserve answers.If the doctor can't figure out what is wrong, get him to another hospital ASAP. In the meantime, I will keep you in my prayers.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2011