Potty training twins

i have 2yr old twins im trying to decide whether or not i should attempt to potty train them both at the same time of just focus on one at a time.. They have an older sister so they get the idea what the potty is for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm almost where you are! my twins are 18 months and the younger has a lot of interest in the potty. he always tells me when hes peeing and wont' let me change his diaper unless its his idea first lol. they have a potty chair they sit on when i go use the bathroom so theyre used to sitting on it.
    I think I might try training tyler first just since he is already interested in it. if taden isn't at all, I dont want to make tyler wait just because taden is ready.
    if one twin acts ready, startthat one and maybe the other will take interest right away too. or maybe not. I think you should just go for it and see what happens. good luck! i can't wait for little underwear...so cute.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I waited until my twins turned three and I did both at the same time. We got two potty chairs so they could go at the same time.
    Momotwin

Answer by Momotwin at 11:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Both at the same time sounds easier.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2011