This isn't a question but a thank you!

I wanted to thank all the mom for the advice the have given me in the past for issues i was having with my daughter!. Savanna has been sick since 2weeks old and now she is almost 18months and she has been doin great since her surgery in novemeber! It is great to have a place to go when you feel lost and need support! The last question i had was the cry out method and i was scared to do it for the fact was upsetting her and the last few nights she has slept in her crib and has cried a minium of 30 minutes and they were attention cries like i know your out there so come and get me. She has rested better in her own space and it has done wonders for her mood! I thank the moms who answered my question about the method and let me know its okay for the m to cry and it won't hurt her spirit! Thank you all so much!

SavannasMom0828

Asked by SavannasMom0828 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ~*Hugs*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• hugs group hug fingers crossed

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't agree with the CIO method, but I am very happy that your daughter is healthy and things are working for you both! XXXXOOOO
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2011