WHATS UP WITH THE TWILIGHT MOVIE??

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS SO OBESSESSED WITH THAT MOVIE,LOL I SEE IT EVERYWHERE ON MYSPACE PAGES AND SIGGYS HERE...ITS NOT A BAD THING I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY EVERYONE LIKES IT SO MUCH??WHATS UP WITH IT?

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Me too! There's a book group I'm on and so many people are crazy about these books. It seems to me it's only about teenager vampires! Personally....that's not exciting to me. I won't read these books or see the movie unless I can hear absolutely fantastic things about them and so far I haven't.
    Good question : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Great series! I hope the movie does it justice!
    Anonymous

• I HATE it, it's drivel but that's just my opinion =). Hey, if it gets people to read... more power to it.
    Anonymous

• The books are really really good. If thats what your into......Personally Im excited not fanatic and I hope it is as good as the Books. Stephanie Meyer is the author you should check then out...
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• The Twilight series was a great read! It's about a love that you don't really find much of these days. It's a great escape from the norm and it's all written well in the main female characters POV. Tweens and older girls alike loved the books and that's why the major hubub. Though, I myslef am 31 years old, I'm looking forward to seeing the first book acted out. It'd be great to put a face to the character, so to speak.
    Stephanie Meyer was going to do a follow-up book called Midnight Sun that would've been from the main male characters POV. Hoping that she decides to continue.
    Narutobaka

Answer by Narutobaka at 11:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Pretty much...it's either an extreme love or an extreme hate kind of thing. I've met people on both sides, I happen to be one of the extreme love people :D I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how friggin HUGE the movie has become. I'm not shouting from rooftops "OMG TWILIGHT IS ALMOST HEERRREEEE BUY TICKETS GO TO MIDNIGHT SHOWINGS!" yanno? But I'm excited for it =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• He he. Did you see my page?
    I liked the books, so I'm looking forward to the movie.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008