How was your weekend?

how was your weekend?

this weekend was great Friday started off horrible because i messed up my ugg boots,i hurt my big toe,i got pepsi thrown at my car,i got burned with a curling iron,my car got broken in to,i got in to a big ol mess with my daughters dad that almost got me arrested,&on top of that it was raining....but Saturday was great i got a baby sitter last minute i went out a concert with my friends,didn't get home until 5 this morning i had brunch with my mom and step dad i went to pick the girls up we went shopping i took them to my god daughters birthday party (thanks to everyone who helped me pick out her outfit) i brung the girls home & my god daughter and nieces are also spending the night because there isn't any school my 17 year old niece is here with her friend and there baby sitting for the night im getting dressed and Going out with my best friend in a few:)!!! i lost my voice tho:( hope everyone had a great weekend

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• horrible, I don't really look forward to weekends.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I fell Thursday, so Friday I was still sore when my oldest daughter and her family arrived that afternoon. They live 3 hours away. Then the youngest arrived and all of us went to the local mall for a few hours where the only grandchild preceded to roll on the floor crying because his mother had said no to him. Then we went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner and had a wonderful time and our almost 2 year old grandson behaved perfect!!! Then back to my house where my DH said he was so full he had to turn in for the night. My best friend dropped in for a few minutes to see her "Grandson". I was up by 6:30 Saturday morning and realized I didn't take my medicine out of the refrigerator the night before, so when my nurse arrived at 7:00 to start my I.V.'s they were cold!!! Remembered them last night. I made the treatment this weekend with only 2 blown veins!!! Next treatment in 2 weeks.

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My weekend started out good... ended horribly!

~*Sigh*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i do not care about your weekend. Geez...
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It went by to quick! But other than that it was great.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 1:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I was ok. I could have done without the neighbor kids running through our yard from dawn to dusk both Sat and Sun with their obnoxious 4 wheeler though.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• @WARNING apparently you do if you read my post
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• nice & quite!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2011