• In the Spotlight:

What will you do

If your so doesn't like to spend time with you, in fact if he doesn't like your company at all. If he just cares to sleep with you & that too on his own condition, but you have given him everything from love to emotional support to ur monthly salary to the extent that you have not saved even a single penny since the day you started working. I'm feeling so betrayed. Yesterday I asked him to come with me to some exhibition and he plainly refused, it was not the first time he never likes to go with me any where, its always either his brother or friends, in fact he doesn't takes me even to market or marriage. Some times I feel that in our marriage its always about his feelings, his expectation & he never bothers about me forget anything like love.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Deserve Better*~... looks like it is time to grab your self-esteem in a choke hold, and move onto better pastures? You must think/believe you are worth more than a guy that does this to you
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• You referred to him in your first sentence as your SO. Does this mean you aren't married? If not, then I would seriously consider getting out of the relationship. A good relationship is a "two-way street" and doesn't just "take" but "gives", as well. I wouldn't waste my time on someone who doesn't treat me as well as I treat them or doesn't fulfill my needs. Life's too short!

If you are in fact married, then your relationship screams for help! Consider counseling for the both of you. He needs to know that he is not fulfilling his role as a husband. Best wishes!
    :
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 12:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm married and have a 14 months old son, I really love him -my hubby, just imagine I didn't want to sleep with him yeaterday but I really crave to be near him so inspite of the fact that he was sleeping with his back towards me I kept asking him to put his hand & leg on me so that I could sleep soundly.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I think you already know that this is not going to work ... when a guy acts like he doesn't care 9 times out of 10 is because HE DOESNT CARE that is all! a man that loves you would never act that way . I don't think you are ready to leave this guy now but soon you will and you will be in a happier place

Good luck amiga!
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 1:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It is hard to be in a one sided relationship but you need to be careful because what will happen is you will find yourself in a situation where you will meet that guy who can give you everything your missing and you will end up cheating..better to get out before it gets to that...and you might not think you would never cheat... however most women never plan on cheating they just end up being lonely and fed up and then that really great guy enters the picture giving you everything your missing.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• And you married this douchebag why?

It sounds to me like your self-esteem is pretty darn scarce to put up with this kind of controlling and manipulation. In your place, I'd first get some therapy to figure myself out, then I'd suggest couples' counseling.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:09 AM on Feb. 21, 2011