Did you ever feel?

I got my period for one 1 day and 1/2 this month...last lmp was 10.13...tested last week but it was negative...I know is should test again soon but I wanna wait a few more days...my question is before u found out you were pregnant did you feel bloating and tenderness to touch on your lower stomach? when i press on it feel likes I need to pee but not quite lol...i know is not a UTI because I had t those before and it feels different...what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no .. i use to feel that with my period ... you should just test again
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Just because you've had a UTI before doesn't mean you'll get the same symptoms every time. I would take another test and possibly call your doctor either way: you'll need to be seen for pregnancy or whatever else is going on down there. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008