im done with your lying a**

im done trying to forgive him for eveything he has done. he doesnt feel guilty about anything he did and says its my fault he cheated . i cant wait until he deploys so i can leave his f***ing a** without him trying to take away our son. now ladies am i wrong to do this. probably. but he has hurt me so much more . and to top it all off im pregnant again and i think this baby deserves a better family than us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• your post made my heart sink..i don't know your whole story but i want you to know that someone out there is thinkin about u.....make sure you are taking care of yourself and your children right now. that is your #1 priority. keep yourself healthy. there's no way in hell it can be your fault that he cheated, no matter what you did. that is his own mistake, and he needs to put the work into regaining your trust and fixing your relationship. what about some family therapy? good luck
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am so sorry you are going through this and I think you leaving while he is deployed isnt the best answer but if you feel you need to do it then thats your choice. I hope that all goes well. I agree with you that you need to have a healthy relationship for you children.
    Anonymous

• wow! My advice?? Because my mother was in what sounds to be your exact situation (military and all) when she was pregnant with me, and I know how my life was affected....yes, if he is cheating, dont stay with him. You don't want your son growing up thinking it is ok to use women or be unfaithful. Then again, IF YOU DO LEAVE, DO NOT DEGRADE HIM while talking to or in front of your kids. Let them form their own opinion of him, afterall, he did "officially" just cheat on you, not them. And they will only grow to resent you later for "brainwashing" them to think their dad is horrible, when in fact, they dont recall him mistreating them, only mistreating you. No, you dont deserve an unfaithful man, but those kids dont deserve to be expected to hate their father just because you do either.
    JPsMom33

Answer by JPsMom33 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• (OP HERE) well on many occasions i have caught him in a lie. tonight i was innocently opened a text msg when i came across a name i didnt recognize and they were talking about what would have happend if they stayed together and dh said they would have got married and have kids like we do. and she sent him pics and he told her she was sexy. now this isnt the first time its happend plent of times and he told he that i always got jealous over nothing when hes a liar and a cheater.
    Anonymous

• (OP HERE)cont. and he says im sexy but then turns around and tells her shes sexy. i feel like im just another women to him that i dont mean anything to him when he was my world. and i would never tell my kids to hate their dad. i hate my own dad and my mother always told me he was a good father to me those 3 yrs he was around and then abandoned me. i watched how he treated my mom and still does even though they are divorced. so i would never do that to my kids
    Anonymous

• Wow I really feel for you and I don't think your in the wrong. You can find someone much better in the future. I would leave in a situation like that too.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• When you say you want your baby to have a better family, do you mean just you and the two kids or a whole new family? If it was me and i saw what you did I would ask him to give up his parental right and hit the road. You dont need that and obiously he was wanting it with someone else. Im sorry you are going through this, God bless you and I hope things get better.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 11:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am so sorry to hear this... It's hard i know... but YOU ARE NOT THE REASON HE CHEATED. if it was that bad he should have left.....

You don't deserve that... as far as the kids... you dont need them around you 2 if u arent getting along, but if he wants to be there and really help with the kids i would let them be in their lives.. he is their dad...but only if he will make it drama free
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2008