Really need a solution adult content

sorry for the tmi, but the lips of my vagina have become a bit thick and red as if there is a rash & there is an itching always down there what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Health

• Go to a gyno... asap.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• How long has it been like that? Mine did that when I was pregnant. I figured it got kinda dry down there and they'd just get irritated when rubbed agains things (pants, etc). I would just sit down and after a few hours the swelling would go down, water such as a bath helps as well
    ibelayni

Answer by ibelayni at 12:53 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• even i though like that but got my periods finally
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Have to be wearing some tight pants for that to happen. Only time I can see it happening due to your wardrobe is with camel toe pants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Go to your gyno!!!
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 1:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• go to the gyno they will tell you
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• go to gyno. But mine does that, rarely but its happened at least twice. gets really hard/thick like a bug bite. I didn't do anything about it this last time and it went away. But call your gyno!!
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• You might have a yeast infection or bacterial infection. You can buy over the counter cream and tests to see if it is a yeast infection.
    shiffy2

Answer by shiffy2 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2011