church?

Who all goes to church here? IF you don't why don't you go? God bless you all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes I go to church every sunday and we just opened up our first church Praise the Lord so please everyone pray :) Love ya all in Christ
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• nope there just money hungry... don't need church to read a book...or pray
    Anonymous

• I did but we got massively abused and left. That was about 6 months ago and now we have a new baby with some special needs and life has been so crazy to hunt for the right fit. But when things settle I really want to dig back in. I know how awesome it is to be surrounded by believers who truly do share GODS heart and visionf or their church and community. It is unfortunate so many churches are money hungry as another mom mentioned and try to justify their actions by saying God said so
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes.. every Sunday, sometimes Saturday and other services. I go to get refueled for the week so I can give out. Also need and love the fellowship of other believers.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• also at the church i went to left sice everyone so called was "going to hell"
    Anonymous

• We do not go to church. We teach our kids about God, creation, Christ, the cross, etc. I have found that many churches are highly inflammatory (read- the world is ending!) or constantly asking for money. I believe that it is a far cry from the great sermons Christ preached.
    Our church is the outdoors and the world in general, where I can teach my girls how good God is
    Maybe there are better ones out there. I have gone for lengths of time to know less than ten and found it remarkably dissappointing and the fellowship fake.
    Bonn777, I'm so glad you found a fulfilling one!
    Good luck and God Bless!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    \We do not go to church. We teach our kids about God, creation, Christ, the cross, etc. I have found that many churches are highly inflammatory (read- the world is ending!) or constantly asking for money. I believe that it is a far cry from the great sermons Christ preached.
    Good luck and God Bless!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

loved your aswer
    Anonymous

• I stopped going when they kept criticizing me for leaving a life threatening, abusive relationship. It was hard enough to be a single mom on her own for the first time.. ever really... but to hear that I was hurting God for leaving someone who tried to kill me... well... I don't think God feels that way.
    Anonymous

• Anon11:18: So sorry that happened to u. I'm glad u did the smart and right thing by getting out of the abusive situation. Not all churches would have given u such awful advice. And ur right... God does not feel the way they said.

It makes me so sad when I hear of ppl leaving the church because of abuse or the way they were treated by the ppl in the church. Glad u didn't walk away from God... but hopefully you'll be able to find a fellowship of believers that will fit.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I just started going to church about 2 months ago and it is the best thing Ive ever done. If I continue to go i will convert. I was a christian and I was not happy to be one. I have had different beliefs than the church i went to and i wasnt comfortable being there. I stopped going for about 8 years. During that time i continued to pray that God would help me to find good people and a good church that would have some of the beliefs that i have. Well i met some good people and one day i was having a horrible day and i asked where they went to church, they told me and I ended up going with them that sunday. When I walked in I knew it was where I was meant to be. I have gone every sunday since and Im improving my life for it.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 11:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008