What is the main cause of conflict with your partner and how long have you been together?

most of the conflict thats been between my dh and I has been over money. stress of not HAVING enough of it. and him lying about how he paied bills. i think another issue for us is im emotional all the time and that comes off needy. we have been praying alot and working on moving forward and him being honest. and me giving him space
what causes your relationship conflict? long have you been a couple? my dh and i have been together 9 yrs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• My hub and I have been together for 10 years this September.  Our biggest conflict has been our addictions.  We're both alcoholics and have both given into our demons while together.  We fought all the time, physically and verbally but underlying it all there was still love.  Eventually, we got it together.  Now, we don't argue, have learned to respect each other and put the other person first.  Lovely.  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Money, i have to pay my bills on time, hes doesnt care if we pay them late, hes okay if we pay late fees& we have been together for 3 yrs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• his untidiness. 3 yrs
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Money.. 5yrs
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• we have been together for 7 yrs and it is always about money. He gradually is getting better but it has been an uphill battle..He hates to pay bills and is very frivolous ... he thinks if there is money in the bank then there is money he can spend. I could really go on and on about this...all I can do though is remind myself how much he has improved since we first met.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• we've been married 28yrs in April and have worked through all of our conflicts. Sometimes it was hard but each one we faced just made our relationship and marriage stronger so hang in there, it's so worth it!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• we have been together for 7yrs and i would have to say that we fight more about him always leaning on me to everything
    mama106

Answer by mama106 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• money and chores. 10 years
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• His choice of words and/or the lack of thought before saying them.

6 years.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Money for sure, my hubby was spoiled by his parents, and now that we are on our own, he doesn't understand he can't have everything he wants when he wants it. He's getting better though. 3 years
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 21, 2011