i dont know what to think

i just a pregnancy test 8 days before my period n the positive window was a white line,like it wanted to come out.so i'm confuse am i or not.usally you not suppose to see no line at all no matter what color it is before takinf the test.please help me

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If there wasn't any color to the line, then it is negative. You should wait at least 5-7 more days before retesting.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• the color of the positive line was white,i could see the line but it wasnt pick
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I've had those before and they are negative. On some of the tests you can always see where the line should be. It's only positive if there is color in the line.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• well when i took mine one line was there and it was white i could kinda see another one but it wasnt all they way there yet i waited like 3 more days then did it again and it was there.
    hotmomma768

Answer by hotmomma768 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I tested two weeks ago...and got a negative. I tested again last monday and ta-da! There was a very faint pink line, but it was there. Give yourself a week, I know it will drive you crazy but the longer you can wait to re-test the better answer you will get. If you really can't wait, call your doctor and ask them to do a blood test. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• that' weird actually when I took mine a very almost invisible to the naked eye kinda line showed up next to the other one well then I think I took another one a day or two later and it was clearer.
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008