How does "crazy for credits " work

When I go there it is always 10 of the same post right in a row

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You'd get better answers if you post this in Crazy for Credits babe.  Okay, this is how it works.  You ask if someone wants to trade.  You agree on a number of questions that are going to be posted.  Lets say 10.  You post 10 questions in that persons name, they bump all ten of your questions.  You then vote up all ten of their answers and select their answers as best.  Then you go where they have posted your ten questions, bump their questions and answer, usually with a "thankyou".  They vote you up and vote you as best answer.  I hope I helped.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My understanding of how it works was they post a question with someone's name. That person answers and gets best answer.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I always wanted to know also...thanks for asking & thanks to MrsHouston47302 for your answer..I bumped & voted up both of ya gals
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011