Sarah Palin to get her own TV show?

Would YOU watch that crap?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-shehori/sarah-palin-gets-a-tv-sho_b_144460.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i rather watch Tina fay playing her
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Hell to the NO
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• hell no! lol, i dont want to get dumer haha.
    Anonymous

• Lemme guess the network... FOX
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• will she have real discussions such as..
    _THE PIPELINE:

Palin awarded a license to TransCanada in August to pursue building a pipeline that would carry natural gas from Alaska's North Slope to an existing pipeline network in Alberta.

Although the state granted TransCanada $500 million to plan the pipeline, there's no guarantee it will be built. TransCanada says it won't get financing for the massive project until it has guarantees from oil companies to ship the gas through the pipeline; the oil companies say they won't give such guarantees unless Alaska sets a fixed tax rate on production of the gas, and Palin says she won't approve the rates the oil companies want.

Solving that problem will require not only cooperation from the Legislature, but probably from the oil companies Palin has battled. And her claim to being a national leader on energy issues depends on it.

Anonymous

• HAHA, I would watch a view episodes out of curiosity, and more of to make fun of. I watch Bill O'Riely sometimes just to make fun of how ridiculously manipulative, arrogant, and openly ignorant he is.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Huffington Post = National Enquirer for Liberals. LOL...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Oh but see at least we have credible news sources. You call Fox credible obviously they are not.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You call Fox credible obviously they are not.

Check my past post. I have NOT called Fox 100% credible.. I did say they were the most watch cable news show in 2007. I did say Hillary Clinton made mention that Fox was the MOST fair and balanced of all news media. But, nope~ never said it was credible.
    Nice try tho ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Oh now we all know Fox is not fair nor balanced.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2008