im kinda scared.............

ok so i am already a mother of one beauitful baby boy who is 18 months old. i am on birth control and i have never missed a pill. i was supost to start on sunday but there still kind of weird, like sometimes they will start on tuesday or even thursday. but the last 4 days i have woke up feeling kinda sick. im almost 20 and cant have another one my fiance would be so mad and i know i need to take a test to just clear my head and get it off my mind but i have no money and the only person that could give me money is him. what should i do? im so scared!!!!!

hotmomma768

Asked by hotmomma768 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go to a healthcare clinic and get a pregnancy test. Many clinics offer them for free.

Good luck sweetie.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Go to a free clinic.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Your county health department probably gives free pregnancy tests. You might just feel sick because of nerves.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• there should be a planned parenthood in your area - they give free pregnancy tests. get it checked - and if you are scared of him there is a problem with your relationship he should not be able to hold power over you like this- it takes two to tango and if he is having sex with you then he should factor in the chance of you getting pregnant - cause the pill is only like 96% effective when used absolutely perfect!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I know exactly how you feel! My daughter is 16 months old, and I am about a month pregnant. I had missed some pills but that had happened before with no problem. I'm only 21 and my husband and I had decided to wait until ATLEAST december to even think about another...but surprise! I was so nervous to tell him. But he really surprised me, I think he is more excited than I am! If you have health insurance you can go get a pregnancy test from you doctor, if not, definitly check out planned parenthood or another free clinic. They will also be able to help you deal with it if you are pregnant. Good luck! And don't worry.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• well he shouldn't get angry he is still part of the REASON you are pregnant why do men have a right to get angry when it's something they can't control and have helped in creating. Maybe he will feel diffrently though when you find out for sure maybe he will be excited if not he's being a jerk!...just go to a clinic and find out for sure..
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 4:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2008