scared...waiting for callback from doctor

Well this afternoon I started getting some mild to moderate period like cramps. Then, my brownish spotting which had stopped, turned to red, and while it wasn't heavy by any means, it was more than I was experiencing with the brown spotting.

So, I have a call into the doctor on call, who is supposed to call me back but I'm freaking out! Did I miscarry? Is something else wrong?

Jackaroo1223

Asked by Jackaroo1223 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is something wrong but knowing exactly what only your doctor can tell you, If he doesnt call you back soon call him again or just go to the Labor and delivery of the hospital where you are going to deliver. They can help you too. Sorry and good luck!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i bled at 20 weeks and freaked out. the ob's office told me to come in the next day and they would check to see if there was till a heartbeat!!!!! that was not good enough for me! i went to the ER.... my baby was fine.

if in doubt, go to the hospital. they'll hook you up to the monitors and do a pelvic exam. it's worth the peace of mind. stress and worrying isn't good for you or your baby.

i know how scary it is.... i hope it works out for you. good luck.
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2008