Have you ever gotten out of a speeding ticket by flirting?

Momxoxoxo

Asked by Momxoxoxo at 2:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I never have gotten caught for speeding but I did get a ticket once for not having an updated registration. I personally think flirting should only be done with your SO.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I've never had a ticket for anything. I wouldn't do it. I don't flirt or brown nose to get me through life.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:27 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No but I've heard it done
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No because I do not speed and I am not a slut.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i tried once and it didnt work.
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have only been pulled over twice and both times were warnings...
    The first time was on Christmas and the cop said he would let me off because it was christmas
    The second time was last summer when my daughter was a camp counsler at a bible camp, she was in a boating accident and I was going 70 in a 55. I explained why the hurry and he let me go with the promise of keeping it within 5 miles of the posted speed limit. That was so hard to do drive less then 60 when my kid has a severe concussion and needs to be brought back home
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No I haven't, I've only been stopped once and that was for talking on my cellphone while it was on speaker.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 3:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am so guilty of this. I flirted so hard my husband thought I was about to leave him for the patrol officer. This question just made me laugh, thinking back to how I met one of my BF. Whenever we think back on it I was so desperate that day. One more ticket and I was going to lose my license, he was a sweetie though and let me go.
    scmedicalasst

Answer by scmedicalasst at 3:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• NOTHIN WRONG WITH FLIRTIN...LOL
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No, but it has worked for a friend of mine like 6 times! She's single though. I'm not.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 21, 2011