Do you own a Cricut machine?

If yes, which one and would you recommend it? What projects have you done with it?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 2:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• yes, I had the first little 12x6 one. Then upgraded to the create. (I think that's what i have.) I make a lot of titles with it. Also have the disney cartridges and use those a lot on my disney vacation albums. The images are very much like the stickers you can buy but its much cheaper to make them and I can make the exact size I want. Also for Christmas cards, birthday cards...cards in general. I use them in placeof stickers too.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, I've got the Imagine, but I haven't done much with it yet, but it seems nice
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have the Imagin. I absolugtly LOVE it, On Halloween I made trick or treat bags decorated with spooky halloween designs. I made the decorations for my granddaughters birthday party, used it in my scrapbooking, made birthday and Chrisgtmas cards....... I have twin granddaughters that are 6 and they enjoy "helping" with all the things. It has been the best investment I have made for myself in a long time. MOney well spent
    darlinedemoss

Answer by darlinedemoss at 3:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2011