Should you use a new face towel every time you wash?

i usually use a new one every time i wash but my partner says i dont need to, and that i can re-use it, what do u think?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 2:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Unless you want to rub your face with bacteria, you need to use a fresh towel. It takesvery ltle time for bacteria to grow, especially on things that are damp.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• what the hell? That adds up to a lot of aundry. Why don't u just use a face cloth for your face and whatever else for your body? U could wash/rinse out the face towel with a antibacterial soap and lay it in a good area so it could dry but a new towel each and every time is a little anal.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 4:03 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I use a new one every time. Some people prefer to reuse but not I. It was a habit I picked up from an early age.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 5:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• probably because of the oil and nastiness on it lol
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i know see, everyone has their own opinion. when i see all the makeup on the towel i figure, hell its done, time for a fresh one. So it's one in the morning, rinse it with antibacterial, and use the same one at night, then get a new one to dry my face, which is the one i use to then wash with the next morning. I have it hang from the shower to dry off but i never know if bf is using to too, so thats why i just get a new one.
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2011