I feel like a two year old on this.

A little error and everyone is jumping down your throat. I sort of understand now what another mom mean about CM causing stress. We are humans and will make mistakes, why is it that everyone is so quick to judge. This is suppose to be stress free and fun. All the WARNINGS and thumbs down when one has made an error is uncalled for.

And they say join groups on here I am too scared to do that at this point. Ohhhhhhhhhhh my husband say give it another try. Lets see I might have to figure things out by myself from now on. Last....remember that many of us are new to the site and we are learning and trying to maneuver our way through the site, instead of putting up these big warning signs maybe you can send the person a warning in their in box rather than publicly humiliating adults.

Please tell me how is this site suppose to help one deal with all the aliment they are going through.

scmedicalasst

Asked by scmedicalasst at 3:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• What happened to make you feel like this?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I posted something and all I noticed was a big warning sign. Currently these Kloniopan do something to me when I take them. I posted under just for fun by accident and did not notice until the big WARNING sign. Today has been hard for me but I would have notice tomorrow. I feel like a little message in my in box would have been appropriate, and not to be scolded like a child. I feel so bad right now I can't stop crying.
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 3:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am not here to make trouble of any sort. I'm just trying to distract myself from this depression.
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 3:16 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Babe it sounds like you need some sleep!  Don't be so hard on yourself!  And take what others say with a grain of salt.  I am not new here and I make mistakes all the time, don't sweat it! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am sorry everyone today was not a great one. Mrs. Houston, Thanks so much. My apologise to all I let my emotions get the better of me. I am waiting for this sleeping pill to kick in. Tomorrow will be better.
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 3:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Just ignore whatever they sent you. Unless its a warning from Cafe Mom itself, take what everyone warns you abou twith a grain of salt.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:03 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Oh and you are aware that there are 2 yr olds that  frequent this site? Yeah they are usually referred to as trolls and any other expletives one sees fit. toddler tantrum

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:06 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Sweetloveofmine thank you, you made me smile. We will catch up tomorrow meds kicking in. Night Night
    Hugs and kisses to all.
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 4:13 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• just try and ignore the negative people on here there are alot of good moms on here that will give you sound advice and will also be a good friend to you. I have ran into some and I just ignore them and also filter who I allow to become a friend and who sees my profile. There are alot of immature people and unfortunately on here also

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• lol @ WARNINGS. Yeah..there are some pretty immature folks on this site. Sometimes I wonder why I stick around.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2011