Could this be a sign of pregnancy??

Hi just curious.. A friend of mine says that one of her coworkers had a bunch of her veins visible on her grime shoulder to chest and breast and on her sides to stomach , it's so noticeable then before she never ever seen it that clearly but later on found out she was pregnant and she hasn't had any symptoms of pregnancy except the veins which her doctor tld her it's normal some women get it...is it possible or could b a sign anyone knows or had it beforeduring pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes. With my first pregnancy, the first thing I noticed was that my veins, especially on my chest, were much, much more prominent. I've also noticed in later pregnancies that the veins become more noticeable on my stomach, too. And the chest area veinyness extends to the upper arms a bit. Really weird. I'm super pale, so I can always see my veins to some extent, but during pregnancy, they are VERY noticeable.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Oh cool thank u for replying ( : I didn't really know that but it's good to
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011