Have anyone seen whats going on with the mom that killed her beautiful children?

The Tampa mom.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 5:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Just that the father is back from the service and went to tell his wife he is divorcing her. Also that he is going to dedicate his life to the memory of his children. So horribly sad.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:37 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• even if he is a cold person and contributed to her demise I don't think he can be arrested. He wasn't in the country when it happened and she chose to kill her children all y herself. I have not really followed this story, so I don't know a lot about it. I understand being frustrated with a teenager I have them., The thought of killing my kids for talking back is just to much for me. When I get stresses with my kids I walk away. Now as I said I have not followed the story, it is very sad and I have decided to not follow it.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Wow I shut off the tv a few days ago and have not put it back on. It is too sad. He should be arrested also, he sounds like a cold person and contributed to her demise.
    dubewife

Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 5:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I had not heard about it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Those poor kids and that poor dad. I hope she is sentenced as harshly as possible. Shame on anyone who would put the blame on anyone but her. That is part of what is wrong in our country lack of personal responsibility.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 10:59 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• WTH dad should be jailed? Are you kidding me? You think he isn't dealing with enough? WOW!

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No I don't think he should be arrested. We all make choices weather wrong or right and the mother took the coward and easy way out the father wasn't there and I beleive if he was home this wouldn't happened, so lets not blame the Father just because he is married to the Mother.....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Can you give a link to those of us who haven't heard?
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• He should be arrested also, he sounds like a cold person and contributed to her demise.

He was overseas with the military, I think. Why should he be arrested, she could have called and said she was overly stressed and there would have been arrangments made for their children. What did he do to contribute to her demise?

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2011