My daughter is 6 weeks old and has been vomiting about once a week since about 2 weeks. The past 2 days it has been once a day and she has been getting very fussy while feeding. Any idea whats up? The Doctor originally thought it was overeating. I'm not so sure about that

is vomiting normal in infants?

MammaShawna

Asked by MammaShawna at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Health

• it might be the formula shes on cause my son was the same exact way and the doc said the same thing i switched himover to enfamil lipil with iron and now hes perfectly fine and he has no more throwing up
    Lizard630

Answer by Lizard630 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• reflux or gassy, try burping often.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My first child was a major spit upper. I would hold her upright for 30 min. after each feeding. She would spew the stuff like the Excorist. It is normal. Don't change your formula until you see her doctor. It looks worse than it is. My 3rd chld almost never spit up and she never did an Exorcist replay for me. Thankfully.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Does she have a good appetite? The reason I ask my friend went through the same thing, but her son wouldn't eat very well. Write me and I will explain what they found wrong with him.
    totallytired

Answer by totallytired at 12:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I would look into reflux and silent reflux.
    Roxanne0607

Answer by Roxanne0607 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2008