• In the Spotlight:

Do you have milk and cookie tits?

I just ate a handful of crumby cookies and then realized that I caught many crumbs in my breasts. It gets worse, I am pregnant and lactating so I ended up cleaning a milk and cookie snack out of my bra. *puke*

So have you ever had milk and cookie tits or any other oddity related to breasts?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 11:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• hmm how about when you get a haircut and the hair gets down your shirt and you have hairy boobs for a day lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Lol none of that, but one time after I had my son, me and dh went to a hotel while my mom babysitted. While we were there i took a bath and my boobs were exploding with milk and when my dh came in the bathroom i squirted him with milk from 6 feet away. It was the funniest thing i ever saw. He still talks about it once in a while and it was over 5 years ago.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 11:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol...I had pizza tits...does that count and I'm lactating too. The funny part is I didn't even catch myself digging crumbs out of my bra shamelessly until I heard my SO laugh and say "what are you doing" and I realized I had my boob pulled half out of my bra shooing crumbs away...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008