Why do they ask anon?

why are the religion questions always anonymous??????????????????????? Are they ashamed of themsekves or affraid? They shouldnt be ashamed of believing in GOD.

bubblebean

Asked by bubblebean at 11:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i don't think it's shame i just think they don't want to be bashed for any reason,
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I agree with nora, and it doesn't bother me.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 11:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• yeah I agree with nora17 some people on here can say some mean things..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Sometimes people post anon so people will focus on the question and not who asked it. Knowing more details about the asker may cloud your ability to just answer the question and discuss what was asked. Let's say you don't agree with their faith, or you've decided they are just asking it to make fun.. (even if they aren't!)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• MOst of the time i dont even look who the poster is. The people who bash shouldnt even be on this site. Maybe they shoud start a site for people who just want to ruin someones day.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 12:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• probably cause they dont want to be called out and questioned
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• The only couple times I've posted anonymous was when it was an embarrassing personal question or if it was a direct question about money "how much do you make?"...that sort of thing...things I think its appropriate to poll on, but not to ask someone directly that didn't offer the information, ya know.

Other than that, my opinion is my opinion and I'll put my mug next to it and risk someone not agreeing! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2008