Is there somewhere on here that shows all the awards and degrees possible in Answers?

I know I can look at "my answers" and "my profile" to see what I've unlocked. I'm just wondering, is there somewhere that says what happens that I haven't unlocked...for instance what happens after your senior year? I'm currently at "Sophomore mid terms". I was just wondering, what happens after you graduate? Can you get a Masters? A PHD?
I learned the other day that you could search cafemom to see if a question had been asked before, but when I put in "answers points" (without quotes), it pulled up more than 500 questions that had been posted...too many to sift through.
I'd love to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks! :)

ladymomtraveler

Asked by ladymomtraveler at 5:19 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• there used to be a list in the group Phi Beta Mama

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866

you may find something in there

good luck x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• san 78: Thank you! I just joined the group you shared, and took about 1/2 hr to check it out. I didn't find a consolidated list, but I did find some hints at some of the items to come. Thank you. :) I might finish up looking through the last 100 or so posts...but I've got a better idea now.
    ladymomtraveler

Comment by ladymomtraveler (original poster) at 7:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Go to all the awards you've earned, click See More. It shows all the Awards, Events, and Subjects. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• AJ I couldn't get it to show me any awards other than the ones I've unlocked, but that's okay. Thanks for the advice.

I was going to leave this question open for a while, in case others had some questions, but I've decided to close the question.
    ladymomtraveler

Comment by ladymomtraveler (original poster) at 6:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2011