how do you feel about men who wanted the baby that was aborted?

I mean, I keep hearing thats "it's my choice" but doesn't anybody really care about the man's feelings? I mean, we are so quick to jump on a guy for not being a good father and not taking care of his responsibilities. But what if a guy is more than willing, do we just say sorry? I'm aborting your baby. End of story? How many of you have had abortion when the baby's father wanted you to keep the baby? you may answer anon or not answer at all

Fanta-Mommy

Asked by Fanta-Mommy at 11:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• not again we just answer this crap like 1 hr ago
    Anonymous

• I think it should be a decision that they both make. BUT how can you MAKE a woman carry a baby she doesn't want to carry????
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 11:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• The guy should be legally allowed to punch the woman and knock her teeth out.
    Anonymous

are you freaking serious!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I've never had an abortion however If I was to make that choice, it will be MY CHOICE to make no one else. If I'm the one pregnant it's my body my choice and to hell with whoever wants to make that choice for me
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

•  Bumper Sticker: Mind Your Own Uterus

ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I definitely think its stripping a father of his rights. I actually had a dear friend that this happened to. He BEGGED the woman to keep the baby...offered to pay all of her medical bills and allow her to sign off on the baby or just disappear afterward. She didn't want to be a mother and she had an abortion. I don't agree with abortion period, but to have someone beg you to be a father and take that away from him is wrong.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• sorry about your friend but still not his choice. he was not the one that was going to be pregnant, gain weight, get morning sickness and risk his life with a pregnancy (which every pregnant woman does).etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Good grief...punch her, knock her teeth out...
    This is not your body it is hers.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• As the mother of 4 sons I would hate to think that their baby might be aborted without them having a say in it. (Having said that I also hope they'll keep it in their pants until they married or at the very least they know a woman well enough to have a matter like this settled ahead of time...but I know that things happen and bad decisions are made...) If they get a woman pregnant and she KEPT the baby, they have to support it for 18 plus years and don't get a say in that...isn't this a double standard? I am against abortion in all but the most extreme cases, and I DO feel that men should support any children they bring into the world...not just financially, but emotionally too. But if we expect men to step up to the plate and be responsible, then they should have a say in things going the other way, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2008