What is your morning routine?

and what do you do if the kids don't have school if you work?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:21 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• On days I work: Get up at 5:30 am, get dressed, brush my hair, drink my coffee, start the car, wake up my daughter around 6, get her dressed, brush my teeth with her, brush her hair, then out the door we go by 6:20. We get to work by 7. Then it's just chase after 4 kids, gogogo! the rest of the day. Daughter goes to preschool, but it's half day, in the afternoons.

On weekends: it's almost always sleep until my daughter wakes us up. Go downstairs and feed her breakfast. Make the coffee, then sit like a zombie, coffee in hand, and surf the internet until the coffee has been consumed.

On my one day off, my mornings are similar to my weekends, except I get up with my husband, which is usually before my daughter wakes up. Once my daughter is up, we usually just kinda laze about until we absolutely have to get up and dressed for Speech for her.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:52 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I work from home, so usually I just take the day off, if I can't my DD usually hangs out with me in the kitchen while the boys do their own thing. My morning starts at 5am I get up with my DH so we can just sit in total quiet for a few minutes before he goes off to work. My older two get up at 6 and are on the bus by 6:45. Usually the younger two are up by then, if not they get up at 7:30, I usually make them breakfast (the older two don't like to eat that early) and they catch the bus about 8:15, then my everyday chores start.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• my son off to skool@7:30 I come home do my chores n go shppg...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I take my kids to school around 7:15 and I am done dropping off and 2 different schools by 7:45 or so. After that I come home and down a couple of cups of coffee. If I feel up to it I then go to the store or run my errands.,

Answer by gemgem at 8:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2011