Themed rooms?

Do you have any and what is your favorite? If you could have a themed room what would it be? I love my main dining and living room. It is a Spain theme

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 7:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I think I would have a themed backyard - HGTV has this show Outdoor Room (I think) They have had all sorts of different themes- Italian, Nile,Jackson Hole Wyoming. I think I would go with the Jackson Hole one - lots of evergreens, boulders, river rock -they built a dining are for twenty around a huge old tree - with antler chandeliers - it was beautiful.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 7:21 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• oh i would love that too!
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 7:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The current theme in all of my rooms is a mixture between Star Wars (older childs crap) and Mickey Mouse (younger kids crap)...lol
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:37 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• lol Syphon
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 8:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My kitchen is sorta themed. Its white and yellow with lemons and other fruit decor. My sons room is a beach theme. My dd's room is a princess theme. Still working on my room lol.

Answer by gemgem at 8:12 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'd be afraid of getting a themed room should I grow tired of it in a short time. I wouldn't want to redo it. Themed rooms can be expensive.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We have an americana themed kitchen/dining room area, and the boys have a Spiderman and Superman respctively. The other rooms are just a an eclectic mess!
    barboys2

Answer by barboys2 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Our boys room is off road themed... I actually bought all of the living room, and master bedroom furniture to match... Our house is small so I wanted it to flow. It's all oak, and creamy white washed furniture.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:12 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We had to leave a city we loved...San Francisco...and move to the buttcrack of the U.S. in the South. So our home here is sort of San Francisco themed. Our daughters wanted a Harry Potter themed bedroom, so we did that up proper with a Gryffindor Tower room, complete with a poster of the Fat Lady on their door and a new password every couple of days. They are 8 and 6 years old, so that's a lot of fun for them.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:37 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My daughter is Tinker bell gone bad, Son, Spiderman ourroom has no theme really livingroom was country but we moved and had to sell our couch :(
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2011