What is your favorite?

things to have for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks how about your children what is their favorites? What do you pack for lunches for school?  Also if your kids don't have school for one reason or another what do you give them?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My Favorite -
    Breakfast - Breakfast Burritos
    Lunch - Cold Pasta Salad
    Dinner - Taco Salad

DH -
    Breakfast - Vanilla and Cinnamon French Toast
    Lunch - Grilled Ham and Cheese
    Dinner - Burritos

DS -
    Breakfast - Fruit
    Lunch - Mac and Cheese
    Dinner - Speghetti

DD -
    Breakfast - Fruit
    Lunch - Cold Cuts, Cheese, and Crackers
    Dinner - Hot Dogs and Veggies

I am the primary meal maker in the home, so the family eats whatever I can think of to make them. My kids are two and one year old, so they eat solid foods. My son won't eat meat or green veggies unless they're hidden in a dish. So he can be a challenge sometimes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• for breakfast I like savory foods, like eggs and sausage, lunch is always a toughy for me. I dont care for sandwhiches so it's usually just whatever is left over from dinner the night before, DS eats pb&j, or corn dogs, or noodle soup, or chicken nuggets and dinner is when I shine! haha I try to make something new all the time, I will keep faves, but I try to get creative.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:24 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My kids are so different, one would rather have cold cereal, and the younger one loves Oatmeal, I buy things like flavored instant Oatmeal for him, and sometimes pop tarts, I never make anything major during the week. They can eat breakfast at school but the bus is always late and they never had time so i feed them at home but they both eat lunch at school. But i have a teenager and sometimes he goes to Mc donalds or Subway for lunch. As for snacks, fruit snacks are a favorite and those crackers with cheese. My 8 yr old loves Speaghetti and my 16 yr old loves burgers and fries. My 8 yr old eats alot better then the teenager. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2011