What is your favorite?

things to have for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks how about your children what is their favorites? What do you pack for lunches for school?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my son likes lunchables...Ilike grits scrambled eggs w cheese bacon n corn muffin..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We often make scrambled eggs and make toast with my homemade whole grain bread. Sometimes we'll add Morning Farms sausage patties or some turkey bacon. My kids also really love it when I make cinnamon roll pizza, which is really just lazy cinnamon rolls. I just roll the dough out like a pizza instead of sprialing and cutting and all that mess. For lunches I pack all kinds of homemade goodness. We avoid processed foods. They get lots of veggies and fruit, whole grains in bread or brown rice, quinoa. Lentils, soups. Sometimes they get leftovers when they are particularly fond of something we ate for dinner.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2011