Do you own a sleep # bed? Was there a major difference in your sleep after you got it?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Health

• Absolutely! I woke up without lower back pain. My husband and I both have arthritis. We love it. We love it so much 6 months after we bought ours we bought one for my Mom too. We put hers on the adjustable bottom. It makes it easier for her to get her feet up and the massage helps her relax so she can sleep .

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i'm so excited..i can't wait to get ours! My dh and i both have back pain and we think its from our mattress so we decided to put one on layaway..they were so expensive!!!! but we should have it paid for within a couple of months. i'm just happy it came with a 20 year warranty. I'm just hoping it makes a major difference
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I want one when i can afford to. my huby and i both have backpain. and lately i have not been sleeping. so it is affecting me in day to day to. I tried one out in the store and i got up dizzy because the pain dissolved that fast for me. i did not know they did layaway though
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The best part is if you're extra sore one day you just adjust your sleep number up or down. You're not stuck with a mattress you can't change. The other terrific part is from the time you get it..all you have to do is replace one of 5 components. Keep your book handy at first. It took me a week or so how to remember to fill it up full in the morning when making beds. I hope you love yours as much as we love ours. I think we've had it 2 yrs in May. We have the Innovations-8.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2011