My DH and i think i may be pregnant, but were these 2 things ever a sign to you?

For the past two days ive been EXTREMELY gassy and also my sinus' have been acting up as well. Im due for my period this comming sat, so i was wondering if any of you moms experienced this so early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I personally have never heard sinuses being a symptom, but I guess anything is possible.

I was very gassy when I was pregnant, but that certainly isn't exclusive to pregnancy.

I think I would just wait until I was due then take a test then just see from there.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I didn't have sinus issues until the second trimester both pregnancies.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No neither of these happened to me early on. Sounds more like a bug.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have never had sinus issues as a sign of pregnancy, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. Being gassy is a pregnancy thing, but not necessarily a sign. (This time around, I burped a lot early in pregnancy. I'd be talking and burp mid-sentence. So embarrassing.) You could try to test now, but it may still be too early. However, I'm a test and test until you get a positive or bleed person, so I'd test now and again every couple days until I got my period. If you don't want to waste all that cash on pregnancy tests you can wait until you are officially late to test. (On a side note, you can buy pregnancy test strips in bulk on Amazon. $9 for 25 tests. That is what I do since I'm a testing fanatic!)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:53 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• could be, but the gassy part i really dont know you could just have gas!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 11:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Never had either of those, my first sign of being pregnant is always being exhausted!!
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I haven't heard of that but everyone is different. I was extremely tired and mildly nauseous as well as craving protein.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 3:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The week I found out I was pregnant and the week I went into labor and had my DS; I thought my sinuses were going to kill me! Literally!! I couldn't breath and I sounded horrible with a bad headache. Nothing helped them either. My doctor told me it was because the membranes like swell while pregnant. After I had him it went straight back to normal and I feel fine. I didn't have the gas until further into my pregnancy though.
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• no, wait & see if you get your period then do a test
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• yup both could mean pregnancy. Usually gas comes later on but everyone is different! Good luck
    3kiddies4me

Answer by 3kiddies4me at 10:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011