John Freida Root Awakening

I'm thinking about trying the John Freida Root Awakening line...anyone use it? I really like the eucalyptus smell, plus it doesn't dry out my scalp.

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 9:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've tried and I liked it I also like to try other products too so I take turns with them so my hair just won't be use to one brand.
    But I would recommend this we all have all types of hair so use a product that will work for you. You will know GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have tried it. I find it to expensive, and it really did nothing for my hair. I have dry curly/wavey hair and I am 49. I found a sulfate free shampoo by Loreal, so far I like it. It's about the same price as the root awakening but atleast it seems to have made my hair look more youthful over the past few months of using it.

Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2011