Im Having a hard time with the babys dad

Im with some one right now who loves my son to death but the babys dad decided to come back in the picture and now my fiance is acting a little jelouse cause the babys dad comes over to see the baby when my fiance isnt here but my familys here soo we arent gonna do anything i dont have love for the babys dad what so ever how do i try to make things more at an comfortable state soo that it doesnt start problems

Lizard630

Asked by Lizard630 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Why not arrange it where your babys dad come when your fiance is home?? I would have the same problem with my oldest if her biological father stepped in so I really don't know
    mom2tayza_jayda

Answer by mom2tayza_jayda at 2:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Time to sit down and talk to your BF. He needs to know that the BD is going to being in his life, he needs to get over it. Make sure he knows you want nothing to do with the BD in any way but for you cild to know him.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Yep I remember this situation.. But it was like 20 yrs ago! LOL!Just tell the babies dad that he needs to give a 24 hour notice to show up or you can tell him if he wants to see the baby then you will bring him over. Also let this be a red flag, if fiance is jealous now it will only get worse...Just one last thought why not do an exchange with bd half way between your houses? I did that with my ex and our girls, just met halfway and without any so's, to avoid problems.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008