postnatal secrets?

What is the best way to bounce back to your "before" body?
Anyone has any secret ingredients or to do's?
I know exersice is the best way, but i read that you cant exercise right away after giving birth...
I also heard about different firming creams and postnatal belts but do they work?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You're right, exercise is the best way, but that's only part of it. Proper nutrition is the second ingredient in the mix (more whole fruits and veggies, whole grains, lentils, water...etc). I define proper nutrition as a balance of good carbs, good proteins, and good fats; following a low-glycemic eating plan. To help you understand what low-glycemic is go to www.resetlive.com. The people I consult with who only exercise or eat well will see only minimal results. But, when they combine a moderate, consistent fitness program with proper nutrition, the results are amazing!

You can usually begin exercising, such as walking, before your 6 week postpartum checkup as long as you don't experience pain or bleeding. Always check with your physician first before starting any type of exercise or program. Best of luck!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 5:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have had allot of luck with a new line of products you may be interested in PM me for info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2008