Wow!!!! preseed does work

after 3 yrs of trying to conceive baby #3 im finally prego all the charting and basal temptin was becoming exhausting i used preseed one this month for the first time during my fertile cycle and became prego that stuff really works!!!!!!! im two week so thank u ladys for tha advise

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• congratulations!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• did you try anything else, like artificial insemination, ivf, meds (clomid,shots) or anything? or was it just charting and temperature? you can pm if you rather with a response.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Congrats! It worked for me too!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• congrats
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• nope just charting and basal tempting and i brought the ovulator predictors too which i have been buying for months . my got prego quick with my first two. but this time i just couldnt get prego i think it was the preseed that helped the swimmers lol because as soon as i tried that i got prego after trying since 2008
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Preseed worked for me too I'm 7 weeks & 4 days pregnant with my first baby YAY!!! =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i wish i would have know about it before but the ladies on cafemom told me about it i tried it for the first time this month and it worked i guess my hormones change after i had my daughter in 07
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2011