Why cant this be easier

I really just want to end it all. thought i had a bottle of tylenol pm but cant find it anywhere. i dont want to overdose on something that is not going to work. i kinda want to wait until my kids are in the bed tonight that way they dont have to see me if i get really sick or anything. i have been looking up ways to do this so that it can all just be over with. i am not the mother they need i am not the wife that my husband wants i just want to be done and not be a burden on anybody anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hon,please call the suicide prevention hotline ASAP
    1-800-SUICIDE

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• If you dont call the suicide hotline then please make your way to the closet ER and tell them how you feel. They will help.

Answer by gemgem at 11:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Please follow the advice of ladies above.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Get help for your children. You brought them into the world and owe it to them. You would be surprised how different you will feel once you get the help you desperatly need.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• There is always hope! I swear to you that it is true! I also think that the hotline would be good for you!

When it feels like it's totally over and you just want to be gone stop and ask yourself (other than being gone forever) what one thing would help you and then do it. Even if it seems crazy. If dropping the kids off at Grandma's and driving to California would help then go for it! Don't let things of this world drag you down. Find that little ray of hope, even if it is very dim, and follow it out.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I've been in that same place just wanting it to be over. I even tried to end it and it didn't work. Did you know that MOST of the time it doesnt work? Even ways that are supposed to be foolproof are not. When I was in the hospital cause of my attempts I met others who had lost their sight, become almost like vegetables, some of them couldnt remember stuff like their kids. You don't want that. It would only make things worse.

Call somebody and talk about it. They'll help you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Tell your husband that you are feeling suicidal. Make sure your kids are being cared for. Go check yourself in for a 72 hour pshyche hold....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i told husband how i felt. he said you keep talking about it if you are going to do it go ahead and get it over with. i really think this is best.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• If you feel like you are going to do something like that, please call 911.
    It is soooo important that you know that these feelings are temporary. They go away. You feel bad right now, but that feeling will not last forever.
    Stick it through!!!! Don't give up on yourself!!! There is a better world out there and you deserve to be around for it! Yes, I am yelling because this is important . . . . you can reclaim your life and make it happy. You have it in you. Tap into that wonderful place of woman power, get some counseling, and pull up.
    Please call a family member, babysitter, friend, husband and let them know how you fell. Have them come over and take care of the children while you call 911 or the suicide hotline.
    Taking your life would be a mistake, honey. You would be acting on a temporary feeling. Don't fall prey to that trap.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:13 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm sorry that you feel this way, but you have to to remember that your kids need a healthy and happy mom and if you commit suicide, how would your kids feel? I don't know what your situation is, but trust me, I know what it means to struggle and want to give up, but I don't because I have a daughter who needs me to be there for her and take care of her. Seek help, go to a counselor, or call the suicide hotline because it's not worth taking your life. I hope you can get the help that you need because it sounds like you may be suffering from depression. I wish you luck, I really do.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 21, 2011