How to kiss....

I seem to suck at it...at least I think I do. What is your "technique"...if that makes sense? I know it's a personal question, but I need help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I personally like sucking on the bottom lip a bit and only a little tongue. I do love to kiss but nothing is more frustrating than a kisser you don't mesh with but you can always show someone what you like by kissing the way you want to be kissed. I dated my husband in high school but it was about ten years later we dated again as adults and i remember him saying I still kissed the same and how nice that made me feel. I also like hands on the face, the back of the head and rubbing the back.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i like just the plain kiss with no toungue, i dont know, maybe its just being married for 11 years. Who invented the french kiss anyway?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• French only arrives at very passionate moments, and the rest of the kisses are sweet pecks on the lips.

Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I like soft kisses, with just a teasing tongue. Too much tongue is gross to me. And, i hate guys with a big mouth....they seem to just eat your face. Bleh....

I think people just kiss differently. Some people kiss well together, some people do not. I happen to think my DH is a GREAT kisser & i tell him that. I have wondered if he thinks i am a good kisser, he is not one to really throw out compliments much.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• A little tongue and i bite the bottom lip and i hold his face or play with his hair... the biting the bottom lip thing must be a huge turn on cuz every guy i've done it too does now too (that was before i was a mommy, don't wanna sound like a hoe bag) lol
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• When I was a teenager, I asked this question to my Mom, and she told me to kiss my hands, i.e. use two fingers as if they
    were my bf's lips !
    Now we've got internet, so check this out !!! Good luck !

French Kiss Part 1, Art of Kissing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLl1_wpm6Q
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2011