Trying to get motivated

I know i got dishes to do. i just do not feel motivated to do it. have you ever had this happen? and no i do not have a dishwasher lol wish i did

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• do you have a tv? I find a show I want to watch (or a recorded one on the dvr). Before turning it on, I fill up the sink and toss some dishes in (I do cups first, the silverware, plates, and finally pans). Durin comercial I wash dishes, as quickly as I can, and when the show comes back on, I plop my butt down. Comercials are my time to get stuff done!
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• yes i have that happen. do you have any kids that could help with dishes.? if not put on some music you enjoy to listen to while you are doing the dishes. this helps relax me. you can sing along while you scrub the dishes.( i would invest in a dish washer)
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 11:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• SO many times!!! Like today I am so not motivated,saturday night I was up until 3 am and last night until 1 am and now I am tired and don't feel like doing a thing.Think I will take a nap with the kids then maybe I will feel like doing something.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I need motivated almost everyday, comes w/age. LOL
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• well i would have the kids help but they are at school right now and i know i need to get them done. with 6 in a house 4 adults two kids we go through a lot. my mom lives with me but she has arthritis so bad she cannot stand for long so i won't ask her to help.
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• well do to my stress level right now , i actually started because if i do not do something i am liable to be screaming by the time the kids get home. because they are both in serious trouble with me today. but i am taking my time due to my back. i been going from the dishes to the tv to the dishes to the computer just to break it up a bit
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011