If you were two, where would you hide your insurance card?

After not napping, tornado alarms going off, and being told that she can not go swimming during a thunderstorm, my two year old daughter has made off with her health insurance card and hid it somewhere very clever.

Imaginaryfriend

Asked by Imaginaryfriend at 2:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I found it in her Pirate board book. Thats a good place for it.... Now where are my keys? (joking)
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 5:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• LOL, oh no! How about: in a dresser, under the bed, in a toy purse, in the cupboards, laundry, under the couch, in a book??

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I would put it in the same place as I put daddys wallet and the car keys....in the toy box. LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• The same place the remote is and the other half of her easter pop up book.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• toy box is where I always found my lost things
    mom2tayza_jayda

Answer by mom2tayza_jayda at 2:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• We find all of Stones "hidden" treasures in the cat food bag or the trash can. Haley once threw her glasses in the trash can when she was 2. Just today I took a coffee cup, one of Haley's shoes, the phone and a bottle of shampoo out of the trash can. I have to trash check at least 5 times a day. So, check in the can lol
    belladonna777

Answer by belladonna777 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Hmm, Nora hides all her finds in the pantry or in one of the cabinets in the kitchen. Although she hasn't done that since she was one. She always brings me everything she finds now.

My older kids took my tweezers once and I never did find them. The youngest was 3 at the time and they swore they didn't take them but they were never seen again even after a year and a half of looking.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• my grandson 'hides' special treasures inside his pillowcase. Then forgets they are there. We spent 2 misrable days looking for his lovey. Thank goodness I was changing sheets the third day. Good Luck!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• in my underwear...at least thats where my son keeps everything important to him!
    LacyJC

Answer by LacyJC at 3:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• In the CD or DVD player? The VCR deck?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2008