Knee pain & Carpal Tunnel

I'm 34 weeks along, each time I go to stand up it feels like my knees are going to break, it hurts so bad! I also went to the doctor today (just routine pregnancy check up) and I apparently have carpal tunnel. Yay hooray. I know the last one is common in pregnancy. Have any of you been suffering from one of these or both?

MissTyff

Asked by MissTyff at 11:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had carpal tunnel in my left forearm. It is still hanging on actually. I am 3 weeks post par tum. Hoping it gets better soon.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I had carpal tunnel in both hands with my first pregnancy to the pt I was in braces. It didnt go away until about 12 weeks pp and flared back up 8 years later. I eventually had carpal tunnel release surgery on both hands. My second two pregnancies it didnt flare up. Good luck,
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011